Ayahuasca Kit For Sale In UK
Buy Ayahuasca Vine online in the UK. Peruvian Banisteriopsis caapi Vine Our Peruvian ayahuasca vine is high quality freshly harvested by local indigenous peoples. It’s Organic and not treated with any chemicals. Thousands of indigenous people of the region use Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine in sacred religious and healing ceremonies as part of their traditional religions. It is the main ingredient in Ayahuasca a sacred medicine used for millennia in order to enter the sacred supernatural world for healing divination and worship. To prepare Ayahuasca sections of Banisteriopsis Caapi vine were boiled with leaves from a number of potential admixture plants such as Psychotria viridis (Chacruna) or Diplopterys cabrerana (Chagropanga Chaliponga) to make the Ayahuasca. The use of Ayahuasca and other plant teachers for visionary experiences as well as for healing purposes appears to be ancient. According to tradition Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine contains a sentient intelligence – with vast knowledge – which reveals guidance; the proper steps to follow in case of emotional or psychological problems and even remedies that may be used for healing. The leaves of the Ayahuasca vine are powdered and smoked by the Witoto as a hallucinogen. They’re also apparently eaten by Jaguars as well.
Effects Of Ayahuasca Kit
Ayahuasca causes an intense, cleansing, mind-blowing trip with hallucinations that can last for many hours. Many users consider Ayahuasca to be a mental and bodily purification. It brings visions about the future and the past, some pleasant and others frightening. Ayahuasca offers a new perspective on reality – like being sucked into a different dimension. Ayahuasca can provide answers to questions about life you never knew you had.
- Drinking Ayahuasca often causes undesirable and unpleasant physical side effects, like stomach aches, (intense) nausea, high blood pressure, diarrhea, transpiration, dizziness and vomiting.
- Preparing and consuming Ayahuasca alone for the first time is highly discouraged.
- Be aware that Ayahuasca’s traditions go back centuries. It was originally only used under supervision of trained shamans. Respect Ayahuasca’s ancient magic!
- Do not use together with or other MAOi (or anti-depressives).
- Do not use when pregnant.
- Do not operate heavy machinery.
- Do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of mental illness.
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of heart conditions.